Work by our Team:
This Week’s News:
- Nanopod Studio: Hybrid Studio: Ring Band Workshops! Saturday, February 6 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Form a sterling silver ring band, add textures with stamps, hammers or the rolling mill. Learn how to properly size your finger, solder, form and finish your ring with a high polish or satin finish.3 hr workshop (noon – 3pm) includes materials for 1 ring. 5 person max, $50pp Register today!
- Moxie And Oliver: Has added all her Guitar straps to her 1000Markets shop, yay!
- T. Gentry Design : Would love your input on a poll she had regarding Design, on her Blog (here).
- Danielle Miller: Great Blog on a wedding story, about her custom rings, on her Blog (here).
- Andes Cruz: Has been teasing us with an upcoming One Day Sale, in her ArtFire, and Etsy shops. She says; Stay tuned on her blog, and Facebook fan page for details the DAY OF! It will be in the next couple weeks 🙂
- Istanbul Designs: Having an amazing Give away on her Blog! (Here.)
- Sandfibers: Has been doing a 365 photo Project of the same Amazing view of a pecan orchard – as shown in her Blog (here).
- Jewelry By Natsuko: Part of a Give away Event, as blogged about (here). And is also having a “February Fling” sale with my fellow Etsy Glass Artists (EGA) members. It’s going to be from February 1st through 3rd but I would like to invite you to come shop early for great sale! So for this weekend, when you put “FBFEBFLING” in note to seller section at checkout, you’ll get discount! And here is what I’m offering… BOGO 1/2 off or 15%off on one item. This means, when you purchase one item you get 15%off — you purchase 2items the second item (equal or lesser value item) would be half off — then 3rd item you get 15%off — 4th items half off again — and so on — Discount would be refunded to your paypal account. If you like revised invoice before complete your payment, please note “wait for revised invoice” in note to seller section. And if you have coupons from previous purchases, don’t forget to use it!
- Watto: Taking part in an amazing Give away package (here).
And a photo of thier Work on the stars!!!
Please be sure to stop in and visit the Snow Leopard FaceBook Fan Page, as well as everyone’s website, Etsy shops, blogs, flickr pages, and FaceBook fan pages! 🙂