Feb 6th, 2010 Finds & News
Valentine Edition ~ Work By Our Team :
8th Row: Watto
This Week’s News:
Welcome to our newest new Team member: Jan; of ArtJewel Designs
- Has been spearheading an Auction of Artist made rings to create some funds for Relief in Haiti. You can visit the Auction on EBay Here. To read about the Auction – go Here. Auction starts: Feb 1st, 2010. A running total of 50 rings will be auctioned.
- Is having a SALE! – It’s official: 3 for 2 Sand Fibers pattern sale for the entire month of February! Buy and pay for two patterns and let me know the third pattern (of equal or lesser value) in the Notes to Seller or in an email (sandfibers [ at ] yahoo.com) Valid in both the Etsy and the ArtFire stores
- As well, Sandfibers has an annoucement regarding her patterns ~ “All Sand Fibers patterns will now ALSO be available as “for personal and commercial use editions” at 2.5 times the price of the “for personal use only” editions. ” You can Read all the details Here.
- Etsy Valentines Sale: If it’s pink or red or has a heart on it, you’ll get a 10% refund if (and only if) you wish me a Happy Valentine’s Day in the Notes to Seller. This is valid until – yes, of course – Valentine’s Day!
- And finally – Sandfibers has started a new blog; featuring a 365 day project of documenting her Pecan Orchid Landscape, Here.
- Would like you to know, she has been updating her website. It has finished a migration to “The Cloud”; and is now hosted on MobileMe. Which only means that there will be new and exciting things happening, such as the addition of podcasts begin uploaded. As we speak, she is adding Audio clips from the online interview she did with the Online Jewelry Connection, on December 13th, 2009. The website address has not changed, nor have her email contacts.
- As well, Andes has been working on building a new page with Kit and Kaboodle, as well as Deviant Art.
- Andes wants to remind you very soon, she will be announcing a One Day Sale, in her ArtFire, and Etsy shops. She says; Stay tuned on her blog, and Facebook fan page for details the DAY OF! It will be in the next couple weeks
Lisa Hopkins – Is pleased to announce that a selection of her work is now available at the Artists’ Own Gallery located in historic downtown Lafayette, Indiana. If you’re in the area, be sure to check out this lovely gallery.